Bldg. 738, 784-4966
Front Desk / Cashier
THE CHILD DEVELOPMENT CENTER
- Care for ages 6 weeks to 5 years
- Accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- Hand-on activities and child-initiated play
- USDA Food Program
- Program fees determined on sliding scale based on total family income
- Space available based on priority
- Visit MilitaryChildCare.com* to register your child at the CDC.
Families can now register their children ages 3-5 years old (preschool not enrolled in kindergarten) for hourly care at the CDC. Once registered, parents can make reservations for hourly care for up to three consecutive days. Hourly care is space available on a first come, first served basis. Please contact the CDC directly for more information. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a registration packet and instructions.
Hours: 0900-1300 (Monday – Friday)
Necessary Documents: Current immunization record, special needs documentation, signed parent agreement, AF 1181 information sheet, and current health assessment
Please bring these items: Close-toed shoes, extra clothes, extra shoes, and a jacket. Other items may be required specifically for your child’s age group.
All children must have current immunizations in order to be enrolled at the Child Development Center.
For an immunization schedule, click here.
Interested in working for the Child Development Center? Click here.
*51FSS is not responsible for content on external sites.