Bldg. 738 | 784-4966
Front Desk / Cashier
THE CHILD DEVELOPMENT CENTER
- Care for ages 6 weeks to 5 years
- Accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- Hand-on activities and child-initiated play
- USDA Food Program
- Program fees determined on sliding scale based on total family income
- Space available based on priority
All children must have current immunizations in order to be enrolled at the Child Development Center.
For an immunization schedule, click here.
Interested in working for the Child Development Center? Click here.