Thursday-Saturday, 23-25 November
Bus Departs/Returns: 0600/1900
Early Bird Price (pay by 23 October)
$399/person (double, age 10 and up)
$200/person (children under-10 sharing a room with parents)
Regular Price (pay by 6 November)
$480/person (double, age 10 and up)
$240/person (children under-10 sharing a room with parents)
(admission, transportation, hotel, air fare, & guide)
The beauty of Jeju Island cannot be described with words. Between the crystal clear water, fascinating molten lava formations and tubes, caves, waterfalls, and lush forests – there is nowhere you can look and not be impressed! Hiking, exploring, eating, and relaxing are things you can expect on a vacation to Jeju, plus so much more.
On the first day, the tour travels by bus and plane to Jeju Island, landing around lunch time. All transportation is included and will take visitors to Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum, on a boat ride, and to Jeongbang Waterfall.
Along with free time on the beach, this day includes a tour of Manjang Cave and Aqua Planet. Manjang Cave is the largest lava tube on Jeju Island and is 300,000 years old.
Seongsan Ilchulbong, also known as Sunrise Peak, is a steep but short hike up a volcano with a huge crater on top surrounded by the sea. This day includes enough time to hike the peak, take photos, return to the small town at the base for lunch and shopping before returning home.
Important Things to Know
- Be sure your name is spelled correctly with ITT and on your airline ticket
- Bring your passport or photo ID for the flight
- Your tour includes transportation, hotel, and entrance fees included on your itinerary. All other expenses (meals, shopping, and optional tours) are not included. Please bring Korean won for these additional expenses.
- Your guide will recommend restaurants for lunch and dinner, however you are able to eat at another place if you choose.
- Your tour bus will depart from in front of ITT, Bldg. 924 at 0630 hours. Please arrive at least 20-25 minutes prior to departure time to check in, load luggage, and prepare for departure.
Information, Tickets, & Travel 784-4254