Free job fair open to DoD ID cardholders. Candidates of all ages, experience levels and industries are encouraged to attend. Find your fit with various full-time, part-time, and seasonal positions.
High School Diploma, college transcripts, and resumes are highly encouraged for you to bring for on-the-spot interviews with employers.
Thursday, 23 January
Apply before you stop by!
Applicants who have applied for job openings that have closed before the job fair have the potential to be interviewed on-the-spot.
- Child and Youth Program Assistant – 27 Jan 2020
- Cook – 16 Jan 2020
- Human Resources Assistant – 17 Jan 2020
- Security Assistant – 17 Jan 2020
- Assistant Kennel Manager – 20 Jan 2020
- Motor Vehicle Operator -17 Jan 2020
- Recreation Assistant – 17 Jan 2020
- Food Service Worker – 17 Jan 2020
- Animal Caretaker – 17 Jan 2020
Create an account on USAJOBS.GOV
The below items are accepted and may be needed to support a qualification and/or a claimed priority or preference:
- Cover Letter
- DD-214/ Statement of Service
- Disability Letter (VA)
- HS Diploma/GED, High School Transcripts (indicating a graduation date), College Diploma, or College transcripts
- DA 3434 or equivalent
- References or letters of recommendations
- PCS Orders
- Proof of Marriage Status
- 3-5 References Needed
- Phone Number
Contact Human Resources!
Call the Human Resources representative Bobby Jennings in his office at DSN 784-7764, for more information.