Programming, trips, and clubs are available at the Osan Youth Center for children 9 to 12-years-old.
Early Release: 1330-1800
No School Days: 1300-1800
Every 3rd Friday of the month
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America (BGCA)
- 4-H (Head, Heart, Hands, and Health)
CLASSES & CLUBS
- Torch Club
- Cooking, Art, Dance, Music, and Fitness Classes
- Passport of Manhood (Boys)
- S.M.A.R.T. and Free to be Me (Girls)
- Community Outreach
- Summer Camps
Youth Programs Information
* Important Notes: Copy of immunizations, to include the flu shot is required. On the AF 88, nothing can be blank. Most boxes are self-explanatory, but couple of explanations:
1) Home Address → Put APO
2) Emergency Contact → put a local emergency contact’s (not the parent) name, and their local number goes in the “emergency phone” box.
3) Youth Home Email → Put spouse’s or sponsor’s personal email
4) Sponsor’s Work Email → Must be their gov/mil email
5) Hobbies/Interests → Cannot be blank – please put at least one item
Use blue/black ink if handwriting. If a mistake is made, draw one line through it, put initial, and put the correction next to it.
Youth Programs Registration