* Important Notes: Copy of immunizations, to include the flu shot is required. On the AF 88, nothing can be blank. Most boxes are self-explanatory, but couple of explanations:
1) Home Address → Put APO
2) Emergency Contact → put a local emergency contact’s (not the parent) name, and their local number goes in the “emergency phone” box.
3) Youth Home Email → Put spouse’s or sponsor’s personal email
4) Sponsor’s Work Email → Must be their gov/mil email
5) Hobbies/Interests → Cannot be blank – please put at least one item
Use blue/black ink if handwriting. If a mistake is made, draw one line through it, put initial, and put the correction next to it.
*Please send to 51FSS.FSYY.firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates to Know
Coaching Youth Sports is a great way to make a positive impact on Team Osan, enhance athleticism in the youth, earn volunteer hours, and receive an LOA for your commitment!
– Complete Coach/Volunteer Application & DD 2981
– Complete CPR certification training & the NAYS Coach Clinic (provided by Youth Sports)
– Be 18 years or older
Coaches are eligible to volunteer for multiple seasons throughout the year.
*Please send to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, contact the Osan Youth Programs at 784-1492 or 784-4668